Information Technology Services
BPOC provides IT support and services that are designed to meet the specific technology needs of our partner organizations. We are a non-profit technology services organization serving the non-profit community.
Balboa Park Conservancy; Balboa Park Cultural Partnership; Friends of Balboa Park; Japanese Friendship Garden; Museum of Photographic Arts; San Diego Air and Space Museum; San Diego Art Institute; San Diego History Center; The San Diego Museum of Art; San Diego Museum of Man; San Diego Natural History Museum; The Timken
Phone, VOIP, Network, Desktop, Server, Fiber, High-Speed Internet, WiFi, Data Storage and Backup, Server Colocation, Data and Network Security, Conference Calling, Application Support, Email, Desktop and Cloud Productivity Applications, and Cloud Application and Storage Services.
Computers to Convoys, Legler Benbough Foundation,
BPOC understands no two organizations are alike and each has their own individual technology configuration, requirement and budget. Using an à la carte service model, we enable small organizations in San Diego to reach a level of technical sophistication that is on par with cultural institutions with far greater financial resources. All of our technical team have in excess of 5 years of IT support consulting experience with small to large sized organizations.
BPOC’s Manager of Technology Services leads our technical support staff including a Senior Network Engineer and a team of IT technicians. Clients register required action using our customized online ticketing system which routes work to an assigned technician. Clients have access to our entire technical team for review and consultation on all issues of organizational IT infrastructure.
BPOC offers the following services:
IT support from BPOC includes:
- Guidance and technical support from an assigned IT Technician;
- Responsive Help Desk technical support services;
- Resolution of user requests quickly and efficiently, across all areas of workstation and printer failures, infections, cyber security attacks, network and server problems;
- Maintenance of systems and servers, management of software and hardware upgrades and replacements;
- Maximization of an organization's resources and increased productivity through an organization's network;
- Management and mitigation of IT-related risks, including data loss and system downtime;
- Proactive minimization of IT costs.
To match tight budgets and organizational needs, we leverage competitive pricing for our clients through partnerships with industry vendors including CDW, Apple and Microsoft. We provide advice and assistance in the IT procurement process for recommended hardware and software purchases and help organizations with their software licensing needs.